Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2017 – 2018, 57 Junior Court Assistant Vacancies, Apply Online and Notification at www.sci.nic.in.
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2017 – Supreme Court of India, New Delhi has announced latet job vacancy for indian citizens. All the candidate who wish to apply for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2017 vacancy are advised that before going to apply this recruitment please confirmed all required eligibility criteria like age limit, educational qualification, physical standard etc. Official Notification is given below.
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2017 www.sci.nic.in
The more details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions at at www.sci.nic.in. The candidates are requested to go through the details and they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 10-03-2017 using online form.
- Name of Organization: Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2017
- Total Number of Vacancies: 57 Posts
- Name of Posts : Junior Court Assistant: 57 Posts (UR-16, OBC-08, SC-04, ST-02)
- Payout: Rs.9300-34800 + Rs.4200/- GP
- Age Limit: 18 to 27 Years
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University and Minimum speed of 35 w.p.m. (English)
- Application Fee: Rs.300/- for General & OBC Category (Rs.150/- for SC/ST)
How to Apply: Apply http://sci.nic.in website online form from 11/02/2017 to 10/03/2017.
- Go to official website – http://www.sci.nic.in
- Click on link named Supreme Court of India Recruitment
- Fill the application form and pay fees online. Submit it and take a printout.
Start Date : 11/02/2017
Last Date : 10/03/2017
More Jobs in India 2017: